I know we’re a few days in, but I thought I would share with you my goals for this month, both personally and professionally. This list is in my Bullet Journal. I’ve gave daily bullet journaling up nearly a year ago as it was causing more problems than it solved, but now that I’ve got a better system, I thought that I would have a go at setting some realistic goals a month at a time.
So I asked myself: What would I like to achieve this month? What is realistic this month? Are these targets measurable?
So, in no particular order, this is what I came up with.
- Finish Shameless by Nadia Bolz-Weber
- Lose four pounds
- Get ahead on my sermons for December
- Write three extra blogs (not counting the Weekly Check-ins)
- Sort out the Facebook publicity for the church page
- Identify and set 5 targets which will help us towards getting an Eco Church award
- Do 10 visits
- Set up a Facebook page for St Michael’s
At this point, I have already set up the St Michael’s Facebook page (click here if you’re interested!) and I’ve done three pastoral visits. We’re on holiday from Sunday so things might slow down a bit then. But I’ll let you know how it goes!