I know it’s not exactly the beginning of February, so sorry about that, but I so love doing these blogs at the start of each month. It really helps to focus my time.
Last month’s goals were mostly achieved. I finally finished Shameless (it was amazing!) and I did ten visits. I wrote 3 extra blogs, made a pre-Lent order of service for St Michael’s, applied for the Eco Church Award for Holy Trinity and started up a team for St Michael’s. I didn’t manage to sort out my preaching spreadsheet and I still need to do the Lent Order of Service for St Michael’s. So, not bad overall!
In February I would like to:
- De-clutter 10 cupboards (in preparation for the move)
- Do 10 visits
- Write 3 extra blogs
- Finish the book I’ve started called The Faith of Queen Elizabeth
- Use up some food from the freezer (in preparation for the move)
- Start Couch to 5K (yikes!)
- Do St Michael’s Lent Order Of Service
- Finish sorting out preaching spreadsheet
I think that’s enough to be getting on with! We’ve got a holiday in a week or so, so that takes almost a week out of work.
I’ll post again in March 🙂